Having insurance in place for buildings and RMC Directors is absolutely essential and we will help you to put the correct insurance in place. Alexander Faulkner Partnership competitively tenders all insurance policies for its clients, through experienced, London insurance brokers in order to obtain the most competitive rates of cover and comprehensive benefits.
We manage in excess of £800m total value of insured properties, with a range of policies, including:
- Public Liability Insurance designed to protect members of the public injured or affected by an accident or occurrence on private land.
- Building Insurance to cover the fabric of the building insured. The policy also provides full terrorism cover and includes Landlords’ common parts fittings. A copy of the standard Zurich Policy is available as a download.
- Terrorism Insurance protects the building against acts of terrorism where ordinarily the Building Insurance policy would not provide cover.
- Legal Expenses Insurance meets the cost of the Landlord in defending any applications made to the First Tier Tribunal by the occupier. Please see the attached download.
- Engineering Insurance can provide cover for Damage as a result of accidental damage, breakdown and/or explosion/collapse. In effect Engineering insurers normally provide cover for sudden and unforeseen damage.
- Director and Officers Insurance provides cover to the Directors of the Management Company against a range of potential legal actions whilst carrying out their duties. Please see the downloads below.
Alexander Faulkner Partnership Ltd is an Appointed Representative of Chambers and Newman Ltd who are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority and whose registration number is 309456. These details may be confirmed on the Financial Services register at www.fca.org.uk or by phoning the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
If you would like to find out more about our insurance service, please contact us.